| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Concordia in January is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 121.9mm (4.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Concordia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Concordia, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Concordia: