| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Concordia in May is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101.4mm (4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Concordia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Concordia, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Concordia: